1/27/2009

Do not go gentle into that good night

I am going to get my CCIE number. This blog is part of my study-tool. I passed the written late August 2008. Since then, I haven't done ANY studying. This first post is the first step. Here is my initial study plan for the lab. Broadly:
  • Jeff Doyle - Volume II, Until end of February
  • Purchase Narbik Kocharian's Advanced Tech Workbook - End of Feb
  • Work through it using Dynamips
  • Start IE's self-paced course sometime in May/June
I plan to devote around 20 minutes a day to this blog - during lunch, at work to record the previous day's progress/lack-off. I want to be realistic about my goals and will post a study routine, once I get into a groove. For now, I'm bracing myself and plunging in.
............. Welcome to my journey.
-Aspiring Candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment